JUDr. Tomáš Chrenek, LL.M., MPH
Since 2020, Tomáš Chrenek has been a partner in Advokátní kancelář Chrenek, Kotrba spol. s r.o. He has worked in the law office since 2009, initially as a legal assistant and subsequently as a trainee attorney-at-law. He graduated from the Faculty of Law of the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen in 2011 and, since 2015, he has been registered in the list of attorneys-at-law kept by the Czech Bar Association under No. 16053; since 2020, he has been registered in the list of resident European attorneys-at-law kept by the Slovak Bar Association under No. 300407. He studied at the University of Oxford, Magdalen College for his undergraduate degree. He obtained the JUDr. degree at the Pan-European University in Bratislava, LL.M. at the IE Business School in Madrid and MPH at the Slovak Medical University. Within his field of specialisation, Tomáš provides legal services in commercial law, particularly in corporate and international law.
- Attorney-at-law, partner and executive director of the law office
- Faculty of Law of the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen (Mgr.)
- University of Oxford, Magdalen College (Bachelor’s degree studies)
- Pan-European University in Bratislava (JUDr.)
- IE Business School in Madrid (LL.M.)
- Slovak Medical University (MPH)
- commercial law
- international law
Spojte se s námi
Nevíte, kam spadá Váš případ, nebo jste jej nenašli na našich webových stránkách? Kontaktujte nás a my vymyslíme, jak Vám můžeme pomoct.